Crouch Bastardos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Server Manager

Donation Link for supporting TS3, B3 admin and the website

3 posters

Go down

Donation Link for supporting TS3, B3 admin and the website Empty Donation Link for supporting TS3, B3 admin and the website

Post  Jack Of All Trades Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:09 am

Paypal for Alfons

Any support will be appreciated!
Jack Of All Trades
Jack Of All Trades
Admin

Antal inlägg : 156
Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-01
Ålder : 43

Back to top Go down

Donation Link for supporting TS3, B3 admin and the website Empty Re: Donation Link for supporting TS3, B3 admin and the website

Post  Satariel Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:00 am

As soon as I start working again I will transfer some money but right now I cant afford it.
Satariel
Satariel

Antal inlägg : 159
Ålder : 59

http://www.crouch-bastardos.com

Back to top Go down

Donation Link for supporting TS3, B3 admin and the website Empty Re: Donation Link for supporting TS3, B3 admin and the website

Post  Cochran Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:54 pm

can it only be by paypal ?
Cochran
Cochran

Antal inlägg : 114
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-08
Ålder : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Of All Trades Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:15 am

Thru the normal way, yes only paypal.
If you contact me thru messenger, i could send my bank info, but thats not something I would dare to share on a forum.

Maybe you didn't know. paypal is free, safe and you don't need a credit card (you can add funds to paypal).

Thanks for even considering donating, both Chris and I could use all the help we can get to keep things running!
Jack Of All Trades
Jack Of All Trades
Admin

Antal inlägg : 156
Ålder : 43

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum