Crouch Bastardos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Server Manager

Which donations are needed

2 posters

Go down

Which donations are needed Empty Which donations are needed

Post  Austrian71 Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:38 am

Hey mates. just want to inform ye which donations are needed to keep it running smoothly.
First is our server, cost 11,96$ each month
Second is our dear fonzie to provide us with TS and B3, free donation as much as you want.
Third is FireDaemon. Would be really nice if we can stop, start and restart B§ from ourselves without asking alfons each time. We have it now for free for 30 days and afterwards it costs 25$.
And dont forget mates, nobody has to donate, everything is voluntary. You can give as much as you want and whatever you can miss.
Austrian71
Austrian71
Admin

Antal inlägg : 173
Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-02
Ålder : 52

Back to top Go down

Which donations are needed Empty Re: Which donations are needed

Post  Jack Of All Trades Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:19 am

Good news regarding the Firedaeon Fusion tool, I mailed the producer and explained that we already bought the Firedaemon pro, and that Fusion used to be free. I asked them if they could help a bunch of grumpy old bastards, and they offered me to test their software for them. I accepted and got the latest versiond free of charge ;-) Only thing left for me is to install the latest beta versions ;-)
Jack Of All Trades
Jack Of All Trades
Admin

Antal inlägg : 156
Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-01
Ålder : 43

Back to top Go down

Post  Austrian71 Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:36 am

Jack Of All Trades wrote:Good news regarding the Firedaeon Fusion tool, I mailed the producer and explained that we already bought the Firedaemon pro, and that Fusion used to be free. I asked them if they could help a bunch of grumpy old bastards, and they offered me to test their software for them. I accepted and got the latest versiond free of charge ;-) Only thing left for me is to install the latest beta versions ;-)
Great buddy!bounce
Well played, well played.
Nice job!
Austrian71
Austrian71
Admin

Antal inlägg : 173
Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-02
Ålder : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content